Focusing on their microloan project providing funding and financial literacy training for women in agricultural businesses in a nearby rural community, Patriots Ghana sought a project evaluation to determine the effectiveness of this project over the last 5 year term, and to develop a strategic plan for the future of their microfinance project.
- Conducted evaluation for NGO’s microfinance loan project providing microloans and financial literacy training for women in a rural agricultural community, including stakeholder interviews and field visits
- Designed M&E plan for microfinance program
- Developed budget for financial literacy training program and secured funding
- Designed an expanded financial literacy training program to build skills for women business owners
- Provided support for fundraising activities, including identifying funding sources, drafting grant application, creating budget and revenue/expense projections
- Developed strategic plan for microfinance and social enterprise projects