- Conducted program evaluation of PEP’s current fundraising activities
- Interviewed stakeholders including members of PEP’s Board of Directors and community members
- Developed community outreach strategy to engage Encinitas residents
- Identified prospective business partnerships
- Conducted capacity assessment and recommended actions for organizational capacity building
- Created strategy for a long-term fundraising framework
Patrons of Encinitas Parks (PEP) is a Southern-California based grassroots non-profit comprised of residents and business owner members dedicated to preserving and enhancing Encinitas' parks, beaches, trails and open spaces.